- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75″-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98″) diameter spindle shaft, double row bearings, top and bottom, and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 26×12-12, 6ply Multi Trac®
- Tractor Frame Welded, heavy-duty 1.5″ x 3″ x 3/16″ tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft., also adjustable to 2 height positions. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness.
- Front Caster Tires 15 x 6.0-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake Spring applied, hydraulic release internal wet disc brake.
- Seat Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered 4″ travel suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 175-amp alternator.
- Onboard Intelligence RED Technology
- Standard Features 12-volt plug-in, engine hour meter and cup holder
- UPC 193308219912
- Engine Brand Yanmar
- Engine Model 3TNV86CT
- Engine Displacement 1568 cc
- Engine Series TNV
- Fuel System Common Rail Diesel with fuel cooler
- Engine Speed 3,000 RPM
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system with electronic vacuum sensor
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Fuel Capacity 12-gallon (45.4-L), side fuel tanks
- Fuel Indicator Yes – mechanical float type
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Kanzaki KPS-18T Transmission, 14-quart oil capacity, spin-on filter. 18 cc shoe type pumps and 1.83/1.09 cubic inch 2 speed Danfoss axial piston motors plus Omni planetary gear reduction, hydraulic oil cooler.
- Engine HP* 43.5**
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–10 mph (16 kmph) in low speed forward, 0-6mph (10 kmph) reverse and 0-17 mph (27 kmph) in high speed forward, 0–10 mph (16 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Deck Lift Hydraulic
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement Integrated wet clutch system in transmission, connected to right angle gearbox on deck via drive shaft
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters .50″ thick caster yoke arms.
- Engine Spec DTR2
- *The gross horsepower of gasoline engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. The gross horsepower of the 3TNV80FT was laboratory rated at 2600 rpm; the 3TNV88C and the 3TNV86CT was laboratory rated at 3000 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1995. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers may be significantly lower.
- Width / Cutting Deck 144″
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Rear Discharge Deck. Rear-discharge standard with finish cut baffles included.
- Deck Construction 7-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and seam welded, with 7-gauge high strength alloy side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm
- Cutting Heights 1.0″ (2.5 cm) to 5.5″ (11.8 cm) in 0.25″ (0.64 cm) increments.
- Blades 6 Blades at 24.50″ Length
- Width 144.9 in. (368cm), 84 in. (213cm) @ 3 in. HOC when folded
- Length 101.3 in. (257.3 cm)
- Height 72.6 in. (184.3 cm)
- Curb Weight 3250
Flasher Light Kit
LED Light Kit (not compatible with 135-2473)
Finish Cut Baffles
Finish cut baffles (144)
Easy to use, 15″ stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
Slow Moving Vehicle Sign Kit
Slow moving sign kit (NLZD)
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
Jack Mount Receiver
RECEIVER-JACK MOUNT – Lazer Diesel